Bulk Bill IVF Melbourne
At The Fertility Centre, we bulk bill all Medicare eligible expenses. This includes blood tests, ultrasound scans, GP and nurse consultations, egg and sperm collections, cycle fees, embryo transfer, and pregnancy tests.
Established in 2012, The Fertility Centre is a bulk billing clinic backed by Australia’s largest IVF group.
Our commitment is to ensure IVF treatment is as accessible and affordable for as many couples as possible, without compromising your quality of care. This makes us the number one choice for affordability, with reputable results and a local bulk billed IVF clinic.
Free IVF Melbourne
The Fertility Centre clinic in Melbourne is a bulk billed clinic with more than 10 years of proven IVF treatments success and a large host of experienced and expert IVF doctors. Your first IVF consultation is free with our Fertility GPs.
Our bulk billing IVF clinics in Melbourne offer a wide range of primary IVF services, including those for:
- Initial intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and in vitro fertilisation (IVF) cycle
- Subsequent IVF and ICSI cycle
- Frozen embryo transfer (thaw cycle)
The Fertility Centre also offers additional fertility treatments that may have some out-of-pocket costs, outlined below.
How does The Fertility Centre compare to other bulk billing clinics?
Service option The Fertility Centre Bulk billed IVF clinics More than 10 years proven IVF success rates in Australia Yes No GP conducts initial assessment and investigations for IVF Yes Yes Initial assessment and investigations for IVF by an experienced fertility specialist Yes No Bulk billing services for most diagnostic or screening tests where possible (including blood tests and ultrasounds) Yes Yes Over 35 years' of IVF experience supported by Australia's largest fertility group Yes No Seamless referral to affiliate full service IVF clinic where treatment other than IVF (either less invasive or more complex) is recommended for your individual circumstances Yes No
Is low cost right for me?
If the cost of IVF treatment is an issue, The Fertility Centre is for you. Contact The Fertility Centre today if:
- you have been considering IVF, but are concerned about costs
- you are concerned that you are not getting pregnant, and are searching for answers and expert fertility advice
- you have already undergone fertility treatment with a different IVF centre, and are feeling the financial strain that can come with IVF treatment costs at a full service IVF clinic
The Fertility Centre will not be suitable if:
- you would prefer less-invasive treatment options, including ovulation cycle tracking, ovulation induction or artificial insemination (IUI)
- you are seeking treatment which requires more advanced technologies such as Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
- your fertility treatment would require the use of donated eggs, sperm or embryos and/or a surrogate
- you require fertility preservation including egg, sperm and or embryo freezing
To make an appointment with an experienced fertility specialist at The Fertility Centre, call 1800 842 862 or request an appointment via the form below.