IVF Clinics in Victoria
Cost shouldn’t be a barrier to starting a family.
At The Fertility Centre, we’re making world-class science more affordable, with top fertility specialists and a passionate team of nurses ready to support your IVF journey.
With two convenient locations in Melbourne's Eastern and Western Suburbs, Berwick and Werribee, and all our initial consultations via Telehealth, Victoria’s first low cost IVF clinic offers low stimulation IVF with premium service and care and no long waiting lists.
World-class science, at an affordable cost
At The Fertility Centre, your first round of IVF treatment in Victoria is bulk billed. View the expected costs here. Your treatment is managed by experienced fertility specialists to give you the best chance of having a baby. Backed by Virtus Health, Australia's largest provider of fertility services, The Fertility Centre is the smart choice for affordable IVF treatment in Victoria.
While we do not treat complex fertility issues that require donor sperm or women older than 46 years of age, we can always refer you to our full-service sister clinic at Melbourne IVF. Learn more about our process.
Get started with a free consult
During the consultation, we'll have your questions answered, talk about your unique situation, understand your medical history; then map out some possible options or facilitate any necessary tests to get you started on your path to pregnancy.
What's involved in a consultation?
- Discussing your current fertility situation
- Your medical history, gynaecological conditions, STIs and any possible family conditions
- Any past treatments you may have had
All you need to do is complete the form below and one of our friendly staff will be in touch to confirm the appointment with you.
Request a consult
How does The Fertility Centre offer affordable IVF?
- Our experienced fertility specialists consult on a rotational basis, meaning you may not always see the same specialist at your appointments. Each of our specialists are highly qualitified, and have extensive knowledge in infertility, investigations, and IVF treatment.
- Our nurses are empowered to guide you through every step of your IVF journey, taking you through your first appointment, conducting initial blood tests and scans, and discussing all treatment options and costs.
- A refined IVF treatment protocol. We use fewer fertility drugs and less hormones to gently stimulate the ovaries, to create a small number of good quality embryos that give you an excellent chance of pregnancy.
- Forget long waitlists. You can access affordable IVF now - with appointments available as soon as next week.