Queensland Fertility Clinics
Affordable IVF - Brisbane and Gold Coast
Cost shouldn't be a barrier to starting a family.
At The Fertility Centre, we’re making world-class science more affordable, with top fertility specialists and a passionate team of nurses ready to support your IVF journey.
Backed by a team of experienced Fertility Specialists, nurses and scientists, we offer comprehensive fertility assessment, investigations and subsequent IVF or ICSI treatment at a fraction of the general 'out of pocket' expense charged at standard full-service clinics.
World-class science, at an affordable cost
We’re firm believers that finance shouldn’t steal the spotlight from family. So we’ve streamlined the IVF process to make it as simple – and affordable – as possible.
While we do not treat complex fertility issues such as those requiring donor sperm or women older than 45 years old, we can always refer you to our full service sister clinic at Queensland Fertility Group.
Get started with a free nurse consult
Our fertility nurses can answer your questions, talk about your unique situation, then map out some possible options or facilitate any necessary tests to get you started on your path to pregnancy.
What's involved in a consultation?
- Discussing your current fertility situation
- Your medical history, gynaecological conditions, STIs and any possible family conditions
- Any past treatments you may have had
Submit the form below, and one of our team will be in touch soon.
Request a consult
How does The Fertility Centre make IVF affordable?
- Our experienced fertility specialists consult on a rotational basis, meaning you may not always see the same specialist at your appointments. Each of our specialists are highly qualitified, and have extensive knowledge in infertility, investigations, and IVF treatment.
- Our nurses are empowered to guide you through every step of your IVF journey, taking you through your first appointment, conducting initial blood tests and scans, and discussing all treatment options and costs.
- A refined IVF treatment protocol. We use fewer fertility drugs and less hormones to gently stimulate the ovaries, to create a small number of good quality embryos that give you an excellent chance of pregnancy.
Queensland Pathway of Care