Book a free nurse consult
The first step is to request a free initial consultation. Our fertility nurses can answer your questions, talk about your unique situation, then map out some possible options or facilitate any necessary tests to get you started on your path to pregnancy.
What's involved in a consultation?
- Discussing your current fertility situation
- Reviewing your medical history, gynaecological conditions, past STIs and any possible family conditions
- Reviewing any past fertility treatments you may have had
- Introducing the process at The Fertility Centre
- Exploring possible treatment options and next steps
Affordable IVF in NSW, VIC and QLD
At The Fertility Centre, we believe that cost shouldn't be a barrier to starting a family. Our simplified model allows an affordable option for couples seeking IVF support on their journey to parenthood. With clinics across NSW in Penrith, Liverpool and Wollongong; VIC in Berwick and Werribee; and QLD in Brisbane and Gold Coast, you can choose the location most convenient to you.
We're making world-class science more affordable, by:
- Bulk billing for all possible pathology tests.
- Having our experienced fertility specialists consult on a rotational basis: You will not always see the same specialist at your appointments, however each of our specialists has extensive knowledge in infertility, investigations, and IVF treatment.
- Sharing a large part of your IVF journey with our experienced nursing team: We provide dedicated support throughout all your appointments, from your first nursing appointment, blood tests and scans, through to pregnancy tests and throughout your fertility journey.
- IVF treatment protocol: by drawing on our extensive experience in IVF, we have refined our approach to treatment by offering IVF and ICSI, tailored to your needs.
- World-class success rates: we are backed by Virtus Health, Australia's largest fertility provider, giving us unprecedented access to the latest research and developments in IVF.
What’s more, our model of care means there are no additional out-of-pocket costs such as; fertility specialist appointments, counselling or day hospital fees, if appropriate.
Our IVF Costs page outlines all treatment fees.
Begin your journey with us
Fill out the form below to request a free initial consultation. You don't need a GP referral at this stage, and we will answer any questions you have during the consultation to help you decide if The Fertility Centre is right for you.
It's good to be aware that The Fertility Centre does not offer fertility services other than IVF. For example, we do not offer complex genetic testing of embryos, egg freezing, donor or surrogacy services, or other forms of fertility treatment. If we find out that you require more complex forms of fertility support, we will discuss the options with you, including referral to our sister clinics IVF Australia, Melbourne IVF, or Queensland Fertility Group.
Learn more about the services we offer here.
Watch the video below to get to know the process at The Fertility Centre.
Is The Fertility Centre Right for me? Watch the video
At The Fertility Centre, our team of experienced fertility experts work together to help you achieve your dream of having a baby – all at an affordable cost.
You may not need IVF, so we start with a fertility assessment to better understand your individual situation, and then advise you on whether IVF is right for you.
We know there’s a lot of fertility options out there, and before you connect with us, we want to ensure that The Fertility Centre is the perfect fit on your journey.
It’s good to be aware that The Fertility Centre may not be the right fit if you require treatments other than IVF.
Let’s find out if The Fertility Centre is the right place for you to do IVF.
The Fertility Centre has a simplified IVF process, meaning your procedure is carried out as an out-patient with no access to general anaesthetic or hospital backup. As a result, we are unable to support more complex forms of fertility treatment.
If one of the following describes your situation, or becomes clear during assessment or treatment, we may instead refer you to one of our sister brands which can offer the more complex level of fertility care that is required.
- Have serious pelvic or gynaecological problems that would add risk to the procedure
- Require clinic assistance to access a sperm donor (unknown donor)
- The woman going through treatment has a BMI of 35+
- The male partner can’t produce a fresh semen sample
- Genetic testing is needed on the embryos
So, how do you get started? It’s simple.
- The first step is to book an appointment.
To ensure you receive the Medicare rebates you may be entitled to, you will need a referral from your GP made out to The Fertility Centre, for both you and your partner.
We’ll also ask you to bring any previous fertility investigations or fertility test results. If you have not had a pap smear recently, you should see your GP to arrange one.
- Attend your initial free consultation.
You will spend time with one of our friendly fertility nurses, or our partner GP, discussing your medical history, and how this may be impacting your ability to get pregnant.
You will have the opportunity to ask any questions about the IVF treatment process.
They will also explain any further fertility tests you may need. Rest assured, most of these will be bulk-billed.
- Once all of this has been arranged, if IVF is the right option for you, you’ll commence treatment – under the care of our experienced IVF team.
At The Fertility Centre, we believe everyone deserves the chance to have a family.
If you’re ready to access affordable IVF with demonstrated success, get in touch.
Contact 1800 842 862 or visit thefertilitycentre.com.au.
1 in 6 Australian couples have difficulties when trying for a baby many couples may need assistance to help them become pregnant. At The Fertility Centre, our fertility specialists can help you understand why you’re not falling pregnant and, if appropriate, offer affordable treatment options to help you have a baby.
Did you know one third of fertility issues are related to the female, one third are related to the male, and one third are a combination of factors? This is why it is recommended that your partner attends the consultations as you both have an equal and important part to play.
If you're just starting out, then an IVF fertility assessment might be the perfect place for you and your partner to start.